How to start
- At first, please contact as via mobile phone, email or facebook.
- If you are a total beginner, join us during our recruitment dates (it is approximately second half of February, at the beginning of July and at the end of September), from those days we start from basic techniques. During recruitment days we do not choose people who can train and who can not train at our sports club. Everybody can join us. You can join us also after recruitment dates. The sooner you join us the better it is for you, in order not to miss to many techniques.
- If you are not a total beginner or you want to try our private trainings, you do not have to wait for our recruitment dates. You can join us immediately.
- For first training you need to bring something comfortable for training, a towel and a bottle. You do not need any special shoes. We will borrow you the equipment that you need for few trainings, but if you have your own, just bring it with you.
- First training is for free. Everybody can come and try it.
- Do not worry if you do not have a perfect physical condition. Everybody trains according to his physical condition.
- Do not forget to have a look at our map and watch our navigation video.
- Each training session lasts one hour and fifteen minutes.
- The number of trainings:
- Beginners: 2 trainings per week
- Advanced trainees: 3 trainings per week + open gym
- In small groups or for private trainings you can choose days, times and numbers of trainings.
- We do not have women trainings anymore, because many women are part of our standard trainings.